- Hd fpv camera & live video: first person view real time video 720p hd camera (0. 3mp) of the drone by tokky is able to take aerial videos and photos in camera's horizontally forward direction with smart phone device (both ios and android system).
- Headless mode and one key return home function: orientation of the drone in relation to the pilot. Great function when the drone is out of sight. The function is dependent on the direction of the user when he pairs the model;one key return home function: avoid the drone being lost, changing the headless mode first and drive the drone back with the simple click of a button.
- Throttle altitude limiter: adjust how high your drone can fly with the altitude limiter settings on the transmitter according to your preferences. Prevent the drone from flying-away, excellent for beginners.
- No faa registration: this quadcopter doesn't require a faa registration - excellent drone for beginners and hobby users.
- Remote control height: 30-40 meters; remote control distance: 50-80 meters; video transmission range: about 20-30 meters. Flying time: 8-10 minutes for sustained flight times; comes with 2 batteries.
Suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older (please follow the instruction manual carefully).
FPV: Pairing your RC drone with your iOS or Android smart phone you can stream a live video and/or photo feed while flying!
Make sure you are in non WIFI interference environment.
4 Speed Adjustment: 4 speed modes from low to high suitable for both beginner and expert.
LIGHTING SYSTEM:Equipped with LED Navigation lights for night flights.
Should be Noted:
This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Don’t push the throttle up hard directly. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control.
The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between 2 flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible.
To avoid being burnt up the USB Charger, it should be used under currents input 0.5A.
When operate it, the red light is the front-head but if you choose headless mode it has no tail boom, it can easily fly in any direction regardless of which way its “front” may be pointing.
When flying it, you might notice a tendency for it to constantly drift in a particular direction. There may be wind pushing the quadcopter in that direction, you’ll need to compensate for the wind as you fly by either slightly tilting the cyclic control towards the winds, or pointing the nose of the quadcopter also slightly toward the wind (crabbing).
The real time images on the APP may freeze or twist, but the recorded videos which saved in the TF card and your smartphone are fluent, please don’t worry.
1 x Quadcopter Drone with HD WiFi Camera
1 x Transmitter (4 x AA batteries NOT INCLUDED)
2 x 7.4V 1200mAh Li-Po Batteries
4 x Protection Frames
1 x Battery Charger
4 x Blades
1 x User Manual